A high-quality instrument in Bb and A, like the D51 with a body made offine-grained grenadilla wood selected by our master craftsmen. The D56 clarinet has a complete Oehler mechanism and pads of first class goatskin leather.
Airtightness is thus optimised and the notes speak particularly easily. A further advantage of this model is the evenly balanced sound in all registers.
An excellent instrument with distinctive sonic and technical properties – also ideal for big bands.
The D56 is additionally equipped with disconnectable B-C# trill key and a complete bell mechanism for a full-sounding low E and F.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 443 / 445 Hz
- Wood : Selected grenadilla wood
- Keywork finish : Nickel silver, extra thick silver plating, cold-forged
- Upper joint : 3 ring keys, 4 trill keys, high forked Bb, Automatic twelfth key, double C key
- Lower joint : 2 ring keys, 1 covered ring, 4 rollers, forked F, disconnectable B-C# trill key, Eb- and F lever, high E mechanism
- Bell : Ring, improved low E and F